An insight in to the world of pregnacy, birth, breastfeeding and motherhood. While trying to retain a sense of self! Pregnant ladies, new mommies, read on they may be a nugget of wisdom here somewhere. Please feel free to comment on my blog, follow it don't leave me alone in this blogging wilderness lol x

Sunday, 8 February 2009

Snuggle Nest

I purchased one of these as I thought it was a fab little invention so baby could sleep in bed with us but be safe when she was small. It zips up in to a handy carry case, so would be brilliant for traveling, staying over at relatives. The positioners keep baby in the correct sleeping position. As much as I loved this my baby didn't, but we had a bit of a traumatic birth and she would only settle on me. I did however use the positioners in her cot pram as she hated that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment