My belly at 34 weeks. I was so big at this point I couldn't manage to do cast by myself so my beautiful man helped me. I have gold foiled this one and pasted on a picture of one of my 4D scans and some little copper metal butterflies. Am upset I trimmed the edges as now it looks like something that has been made rather than grown if that makes any sense?
An insight in to the world of pregnacy, birth, breastfeeding and motherhood. While trying to retain a sense of self! Pregnant ladies, new mommies, read on they may be a nugget of wisdom here somewhere. Please feel free to comment on my blog, follow it don't leave me alone in this blogging wilderness lol x
Monday, 2 February 2009
Belly Cast 34 Weeks
My belly at 34 weeks. I was so big at this point I couldn't manage to do cast by myself so my beautiful man helped me. I have gold foiled this one and pasted on a picture of one of my 4D scans and some little copper metal butterflies. Am upset I trimmed the edges as now it looks like something that has been made rather than grown if that makes any sense?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment