
Mod rock cast I made of my pregnant belly at 28 weeks. My bump was HUDGE!!! It popped out at around 12 weeks so there was no hiding under my jumper for long ha ha. I took the cast myself standing in the bath. I had forgotten to lather myself in Vaseline so when the time came to remove it ouch! You do not realise you have sooo many tiny baby hairs on your body. Still at least I didn't have to pay for a wax lol. I have it hanging on the wall now and gauge my post baby belly against it and I don't feel so fat ha ha. I love rubbing the belly when I walk past like my own good luck Buddha belly. I just wish I had taken a cast earlier on in my pregnancy so I had a whole set of belly's each one getting bigger and bigger.

No comments:
Post a Comment