An insight in to the world of pregnacy, birth, breastfeeding and motherhood. While trying to retain a sense of self! Pregnant ladies, new mommies, read on they may be a nugget of wisdom here somewhere. Please feel free to comment on my blog, follow it don't leave me alone in this blogging wilderness lol x

Sunday, 8 February 2009

Making the most of the clothes you have


These buttons are fab, give you an extra month or so use of your trousers ect.....



Bikini clasps I cut my maternity bras and sewed these little fellas on to turn them in to feeding bras. Brilliant as your breasts change size so much and then when I went to get my proper feeding bras I got them in the correct size!!! Don't forget to get measured is vital you don't want vinegar tits!!!



Bra back extenders another fab little trick. You don't realise how much your back and ribcage expands through you pregnancy, so these let you wear your bras for a lot longer. All of these are available from fabric type haberdashery shops and are really cheap.




















No comments:

Post a Comment