An insight in to the world of pregnacy, birth, breastfeeding and motherhood. While trying to retain a sense of self! Pregnant ladies, new mommies, read on they may be a nugget of wisdom here somewhere. Please feel free to comment on my blog, follow it don't leave me alone in this blogging wilderness lol x
Friday, 20 February 2009
Disposeable V Cloth Nappies
My One Life cloth nappies are very easy to use, people always say "oh but there's all that washing" but to be honest I never have a full load of baby clothes, so my nappies fill the machine, most of the poo goes on the liner that are flushable and u get booster pads for when your babies gets bigger and does large wee/poos. Poppers mean there are no pins to mess about with and they wash brilliantly. I'm far too lazy to pre-soak so they sit there till I have a full load and 9 times out of 10 they come out nice and clean with a low temp wash, then every so often I put them on a high temp wash and they come out gleaming white again. I find them really easy to use and would recommend them. My baby has never really had nappy rash except the sore bum when she has a new tooth coming and she knows when she has soiled herself and lets me know so she is hardly ever sat in a wet nappy. I'm no saint though we do use disposables on a night and when out all day but they are eco friendly and bio biodegradable, marginally more expensive than normal disposables I can justify this cost as a pack can last us 2 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment