An insight in to the world of pregnacy, birth, breastfeeding and motherhood. While trying to retain a sense of self! Pregnant ladies, new mommies, read on they may be a nugget of wisdom here somewhere. Please feel free to comment on my blog, follow it don't leave me alone in this blogging wilderness lol x

Sunday, 8 February 2009

4D Scan Baby Pictures

I cannot recommend 4D scans enough. We went to Middlesborough for ours and opted for the "Watch me grow" package so we went at 24 and 31 weeks. Was amazing watching your baby in their secret little world. Their personality seems evident even then. I could tell my baby was a cheeky little madam, she kept sticking her tongue out and sucking on her hands and feet. It really puts things in to perspective and gives you a chance to bond with your baby on a different level. To be able to watch them respond to your voice, your laugh or kick the spot were you tap your belly. Time you will never have again, well worth every single penny!!! And now my beautiful cheeky baby is here at times I miss my bump and that feeling of her inside of me and I can look at my pictures and watch my DVD and remember.



No comments:

Post a Comment